Margot attended last night Marie Claire’s Image Maker Awards where she presented Icon Award winner Pati Dubroff, her makeup artist. Photos from the event have been added to our gallery.
Margot attended last night the 26th Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards, looking beautiful in a long-sleeve white Calvin Klein v-neck gown. Over 100 photos from the award ceremony have been added to the gallery!
Hello Margot fans! We want to apologize for the slow updates– We recently moved to a new host and it was impossible to update until everything was settled. Now that it’s all settled, i bring you photos from the New York Rangers VS Ottawa Senators hockey game that Margot attended this Sunday, November 27th! The actress was joined by her friends and even chat with actress Lauren Cohan. Photos have been added to the gallery and bellow you may watch a small video posted by New York Ranger’s official twitter account!
— New York Rangers (@NYRangers) 28 de novembro de 2016
On September 29, our girl was a guest on the The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon ! They talked about her metal phase, being recognized by Neighbours fans on a Slipknot concert, managing her nerves going into hosting Saturday Night Live, and she and Jimmy got matching temporary tattoos (the drawing Margot made last time she was at the show – which you can check out here). As always, Margot was a pleasure to watch on the screen!
High quality stills and HD screen captures from the episode have today been added to our gallery. I have also added her full interview to our video archive, which you can watch here. Have fun watching!
On August 25, the “Suicide Squad” premiered in Japan. For the occasion, Margot did a photo call and a couple of interviews in Tokyo before the big main event! Photos have began to surface, and I have added a few to our gallery; 4 of which are in HQ.
Since all the interviews are in Japanese, I am having difficulties translating them. If there’s anyone who could help, please get in touch! We would love to have these translated to English. A couple of points have been written below though, and hopefully we’ll have the full interviews soon. The two original articles/interviews can be found here and here. (Both in Japanese)
- Margot says she both could and wants to play the character Harley Quinn forever.
- When asked if she used any characters as “reference” when portraying Harley, Margot says she mostly used the original comics more than anything.
- She says one of the biggest issues with her sexy costume, was that it was very difficult to hide all her bruises in it. She did most of her stunts by herself, which resulted in a lot of marks on her body.
- Margot started preparing for the role 6 months before they started working, working out with a personal trainer every day, a jiu-jitsu trainer 3 times a week and gun-practice every other day.
- When asked about her beauty and work out routines, Margot states that after the tough training program ahead of this film, she doesn’t want to work out at all for a long time. But she still has to, as she’s playing sktater Tonya Harding up next, and needs to be in shape for it. She does not follow any restricted diets, though.
Following up the appearance on the talk show Sukkiri, Margot and her Suicide Squad co-stars Will Smith and Karen Fukuhara attended the Japan premiere of the movie. Photos have been added to our gallery, and you can watch a video of the trio from the moment they arrived at the premiere to their presentation inside the theater!